A specialist asset manager providing a premier range of financial products and solutions to both individuals and institutions, Investec asset management is a member of the Investec international specialist banking group.
Founded in South Africa in 1981 Investec Asset Management has grown, like the parent group, through times of transition, and has shown it’s flexibility in it’s ability to adapt to change. This same flexibility is offered to their clients through their diverse financial products.
Investment excellence is at the centre of everything Investec does. This fact is very clear when one looks at the international awards Investec has won since their time as a small start-up South African financial services provider:
- Equity group of the year; Lipper Fund Awards 2007
- Small company of the year for equity funds; Morningstar Deutscher Fondspreis 2007
- Fixed income manager of the year, Global Money Management Pension Fund Awards 2007
- Best equity group over three years, Lipper Fund Awarsds, 2007
- Best larger group over three and five years,Standard & Poor’s Fund Awards 2007
- Offshore management company of the year, ACI/Personal Finance Raging Bull Awards 2007
- Top ten asset management firms for alpha generation, EuroPerformance-EDHEC Alpha League 2006
- Overall group award – specialist category, Standard & Poor’s Fund Awards 2006